Looking for a career in retail in 2020?
Apply now for our fully funded learnerships - we've got openings in Gauteng, Mpumalanga, Limpopo and KZN
Registrations are now open for our 12-month retail learnerships starting January 2020.
The SETA-accredited courses offered are at the NQF2, NQF3 and NQF4 level, depending on your qualifications and work experience.
- NQF2: Operational level training in wholesale and retail operations.
- NQF3: Operational level training in wholesale and retail distribution.
- NQF4: Supervision in wholesale and retail operations.
The learnerships include four one-week stints of intensive off-site training. The balance of the training will be on the job, with dedicated mentors provided to each learner.
These learnerships are available at:
- Mpumalanga: Nelspruit, White River, Thulamahashe, Hazyview, BushbuckRidge, Acornhoek
- Limpopo: Makhado, Polokwane, Elim, Thohoyandou, Malamulele, Tzaneen, Mokopane
- KwaZulu Natal: Pietermaritzburg
- Gauteng: Johannesburg and Tshwane.
Entry-level requirements for learners start from a minimum of matric through diploma qualifications
Join over 9000 young South Africans who have mastered our learnerships and gone on to become managers within this vital sector.