Customer Care - NQF 3-27/SP- 13409
The retail and services sectors of any economy are built on and around consumers. Our customer service training is integral to any manager or employee understanding and applying interpersonal communication and interaction techniques to increase their commercial effectiveness.
DelightED coaches and trainers guide participants toward a way of doing business which provides a positive customer experience. Driving repeated business, customer loyalty and good profit are part of the aims.
The modules are structured around the following skills:
- Building customer relations
- Customer centricity
- Product knowledge
- Selling product
- Visual display and merchandising
Specific learning objectives include:
- Demonstrate a customer service approach
- Understand how your own behavior affects the behavior of others
- Demonstrate confidence and skill as a problem solver
- Apply techniques to deal with difficult customers
- Make a choice to provide customer service