NQF 2 - National Certificate 58206
If you are under 30, matriculated and looking for a career in the retail industry, we have an opportunity just for you.
The NQF 2 National Certificate: Wholesale and Retail Operations provides the necessary skills and training to enter South Africa’s thriving retail sector.
In this course, which is approved by the Wholesale & Retail Seta, you will learn:
- The World of Work – Business Basics
- Complete basic business calculations
- Manage time and work processes within a business environment
- Behave in a professional manner in a business environment
- Telephone skills: Operations within a commercial environment
- Customer Centricity – Customer Service vs. Customer Experience
- Resolve customer queries/complaints
- Interact with customers
- Record transactions
- Process payment at the point of sale
- The World of Retail
- Count stock during stock take
- Maintaining a safe and secure wholesale and retail environment
- Define the core concepts in the wholesale and retail environment
- Mark merchandise and maintain displays
- Fundamentals of Communications
- Fundamentals of Numeracy
After completing this qualifications learners will be able to:
- Understand the sector in which you work.
- Provide customers with a high level of service.
- Operate effectively and efficiently in their area of specialisation
- Have the option of further development and training in the specialised areas of Wholesale and Retail such as:
- Stock control
- Customer service
- Visual display merchandising
- Help desk operations
Cost: R22 000 plus VAT. Payment terms available.
As a learner on the NQF2 National Certificate: Wholesale and Retail Operations programme, you will join over 8 700 others who have been trained by RelatED Education. The programme is part of our NurturED Youth Development programme.
Welcome to the world of retail and over 60 different potential careers!