NQF 5 - Generic Management 63334
Are you a Manager and want to improve the “bottom line”? Or are you a supervisor and aspire to become a manager? Our 12-month NQF 5 learnership is just for you!
The NQF5 National Certificate Generic Management – Wholesale and Retail will teach you how to manage first line managers in a business
A first line manager may include team leaders, supervisors, junior managers, section heads and foremen.
Recognition of prior learning (RPL) will also be taken into consideration for this programme.
The course is divided into three contact sessions spread throughout the year – July, September and January 2019, with online work assignments, which involve both theoretical and on the job practical training.
What you will learn:
Module 1 (July 3 – 7, 2019)
- Managing the team (Part One)
- Introduction to leadership
Module 2 (September 9 – 13, 2019)
- Managing the team (Part Two)
- Build teams to achieve goals and objectives
- Monitor and evaluate team members against performance standards
- Use communication techniques effectively
- Management Action Plan
- Manage Stockholding procedures
- Manage Shrinkage and losses
- Manage Procedures that increase net Income
Module 3 (January 13 -17, 2019)
- Project planning
- Develop, implement and evaluate a project plan.
- Develop, implement and evaluate an operational plan
- Monitor, assess and manage risk
- Financial basics
- Apply mathematical analysis to economic and financial information
Cost: R22 000 plus VAT and is approved by the Wholesale and Retail SETA. Payment terms are available.
Join over 3000 of your peers who have successfully completed our NQF 5: National Certificate: Generic Management Wholesale and Retail 63334.