NQF 5 - Management Action Plan MAP skills programme
RelatED Education’s MAP skills programme is tailored specifically for the demands of the retail industry
This industry-leading skills programme is aimed at all retail managers (assistant to regional) and has been accepted by over 35 retail groups throughout South Africa.
This interactive and practical skills programme can be run concurrently or as two separate interventions. Recognition of prior learning (RPL) will also be taken into consideration for this programme
The Skills Programme 142101 – NQF 5 – Operations - Retail Manager covers the following modules:
- Manage Stockholding procedures - 255497 (6 credits)
- Manage Shrinkage and losses - 255499 (12 credits)
- Manage Procedures that increase net Income - 255500 (8 credits)
- Build teams to achieve goals and objectives – 252037 (6 credits)
- Monitor and evaluate team members against performance standards – 252034 (8 credits)
- Use communication techniques effectively -- 12433 (8 credits)
What you will learn:
At the end of the course you will produce your own management action plan (MAP) for your own unit highlighting at least three changes per department that you can implement and measure to gauge success.
Cost: The five-day MAP skills programme (both modules) costs R11 000 exc. VAT and includes four nights basic accommodation.
“The training has provided practical insights into dealing with daily management issues.” - Manager, Build IT.
Join over 1 500 of your peers who have mastered our five-day (Management Action Plan) MAP – Skills Programme – Retail Manager 142101 from RelatED Education.
Complete this form to apply for the course: