Graduated and looking for work experience?
We have ongoing workplace ready training opportunities up for grabs
Got a Matric? Diploma? Graduated and looking to launch your working career?
We have workplace readiness training opportunities in the retail sector. Think your studies don’t apply to the retail sector? – Think again. Retailing opens doors to 67 different possible career options, including marketing, merchandising, human resources, information technology, financial management, auditing, procurement, supply chain management, customer service management and administration, and more. Anyone with a Grade 12, degree or diploma can apply and use their studies in retail.
We’re offering candidates an eight-week taste of this vibrant sector. Training will be both classroom and shop floor based and is designed to prepare successful candidates for the world of work.
What you’ll learn
During your eight weeks you will learn all aspects in running a small business, including:
- Understanding and applying financial concepts
- Preparing store operations
- Understanding the changing business market
- Demonstrating the concept of shrinkage and losses
- Demonstrating an understanding of legislation applicable to small retail businesses
You will also be exposed to factors that impact the bottom line, including:
- The relationship between the bottom line and impacting factors
- How net profit is derived within an operational unit
- How your own job can impact the bottom line
RelatED Education has trained over 9000 learners in the retail sector for the last seven years. Many of these learners are in senior management positions today. You could be too!
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"